Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Time Warped and Lovin' It!! -Sharin' A Link

They are always to be expected, those funny looks I get from women when they ask me what they should do about this problem or that problem with their husband and I tell them to shut up!!!!  Not shut up from talking to me, but to shut up for a change when it comes to having to let their husbands know every nagging thought that has ever crossed their minds.

I have been told I am REALLY old fashioned.  The fact that I "submit" to my husband doesn't mean that he rules our roost and I never get to have my say.  Quite the opposite, the more I submit and allow him to be the head of the household, the way God intended, the more smoothly things go and the more my hubby actually sees things the way I see them.  It is truly an amazing reality.  The less I speak, the more God allows my man to hear what it is I really need!! It was a hard thing to learn.  I had to practice A LOT but I love it!

Still, it can feel a bit alienating at times when there are not too many who understand how this works.  That is why I was soooooo excited to come across this blog, THE TIME WARP WIFE.  She has lived her own War Story and taken to heart every "old-fashioned" biblical lesson about marriage along the way.  I urge you to check it out, even if your marriage is in a great place.  I look at it all the time and will always find and apply ideas I read there.

Ok GUYS, you are NOT off the hook:)  There are resources out there for you too!  If you follow The Time-Warp Wife you will see that there are things that apply to you as well and you will also come across links and resources to help you as well. I would also go to The Respected Husband. I know there are many men out there who want to save their marriages or just improve them even, and my hats off to you...IT CAN BE DONE!  Don't give up!  My husband will be the first to tell you how happy he is that he held on!

Another thing I am apparently old fashioned with is technology, as in, I DON"T GET IT, so please bear with me until I find some help with this blog.  People are commenting that they CAN NOT leave a comment on this site and I can't determine why that is.  In the meantime, feel free to go to Facebook and search HILLS OF MERCY HOLLERS OF GRACE.  If you click "like", you will be able to comment and see each time I post something new!  Thanks for all of the kind words, everyone has been a real encouragement as I begin this journey God has put on my heart.

Til next time!
God Bless and Love Everyone!

1 comment: